Thursday, April 12, 2012

More of Our Lives...

More of Our Lives...

I enjoyed snapping photos of the children ond day when we went to a local public school to play on the playgrounds after school was out.


These 2 dear girls were pleeding for
me to let them have a can of pringles
and to go outside and have a snack.
I teasingly said, "Nope!" And this
was the respone I got, "Mom!"

I just love Brenda's grin & the way Myron is looking at her!

I got this Battery operated train with the tracks for less then
$5.00. If you know my children well they are big fans of trains.
So its a highlight when we dig the train out. A Sunday
afternoon favorite!

Myron wanted a picture with Daddy
too! Dad is his HERO!!
I match my DAD!!!
Michael was rather thrilled!



Michael being silly! Sorry I forget to
turn my photo again :(

The 4 Muskateers acting like they were playing the guitar!
They were all using the same ruler as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment