Sunday, May 6, 2012

Why complain? I'm blessed!

                    Why Complain~Im blessed???                     
This week has just been one of those weeks were I've had to be reminded several times, "In ALL things give thanks!" And also "Whatsoever state I'm in there with to be content!"  
    I wanted to complain about being home with the 4 children 2 weeks straight and them upset cause they miss their daddy.  
   I had to stop and think about all the other trucker's wives who go for months with out seeing their husbands.
   So why complain? I'm so Blessed!!
    We then got a phone call saying that our pastors wife has cancer. My heart sank. This lady is a very special lady to me and has been a wonderful encouragement to me! She has some very special children who are very dear to our hearts as well. They're just a very special and wonderful family!  So if you think of them please remember the Wray family in your prayers. 
    So what do I have to complain about??  I'm so blessed.
    My heart continued to ache I missed my husband so bad. I soon heard of another wife who lost her husband and she has to go on through life as a single parent.
    Why am I complaining?  I'm so blessed!!
     I start to wonder will 2 weeks ever come to an end?
     My dear friend's husband left her alone with 3 children. She now has to provide for them and also take care of them.  I get so tired of disciplining but I can't imagine how she feels by now a year later. 
    And so Why am I complaining??  I'm soooo BLESSED!!!
    No matter what I'm faced with I can always find someone less fortunate then me. So I have chosen to not complain but appreciate what I have and what God has given!  For I know that I am BLESSED!!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment