Friday, June 22, 2012

~Glimpse of Our Lives in June~

At a touch a truck advent...And my
children love firetrucks!!
Nothings sweeter then
story~time with Grandma!
My boys think they're
going to cut this tree down!
Just a Glimpse
of Our Lives in June...



Myron ~ handing me a
handful of flowers. I felt/feel
so blessed and loved!

I found a Karoke sing along player
at a garage sale who had things priced
real low just to get rid of stuff. They're
throughly enjoying it.

The flowers my children picked for
me! Very dear to my heart!

Taking a bike ride down to the
 neighbors to get eggs.
I walked well they biked.

Like father ~ like daughter...

Like Father ~ Like Son...J
A very happy boy thanks
to Kendra Graber!! He had to
miss Bible School and so he
was Blessed to receive this
candy.
Just my dad & I and my baby!!
Nap~Time!

I just love listening to Moine sing!
And so do the children!! A Special
Moment!
All 4 children and Dad trying
to all sing on 1 mic!!!
Wonderful Memories!


Michael sitting on the edge
of the path waiting to give me
some flowers.




Myron~picking flowers
to give to his mother.
Such a touching moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment