Friday, July 20, 2012

Am I Loved???

    I was feeling overwhelmed today and I just started to wonder, "How do I know I'm loved for you I am?" 
My son comes to me, "Mom will you come and help me color this picture that I drew? I want it to be just you and me!!"   Of course my daughter wanted me to do the same with her as well. I did take time to color the picture they drew with each one. I feel it was God showing me how my children really love me and want some one on one attention (love) from mom.
     I received a very special text from my husband telling me how much he loved me and how special I am to him! Ok, yeah I had to cry. How did he know what I needed to hear since he was all the way in Raleigh, North Carolina? I know it was God working through him!  
      Another son wanted held and cuddled. I was reminded that as I was comforting and snuggling my boy and showering him with love so is Jesus holding me and showing me His Love.
       All 4 of my children love to pick flowers! For who? Me??  They sure are! My children are always picking flowers and they hand them to me saying, "I love you, Momma"
       Do I still question if I'm being loved?? Absolutely not for I know I am loved!!!















     

No comments:

Post a Comment