Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Life & Christmas

    Life has a way of happening weather you choose to move with it or try to lag behind or stay hidden.  This week has been a rather trying week but God has proven faithful!  I felt like giving up and dragging my feet but God sent a friend to encourage me and help me move on. I wanted to hide but God sent me the most wonderful husband who knows me even over the phone. And who gives me advice to help me come out and not stay hidden! God also sent many friends and my husband to show me I need to keep moving. Life don't stop until our time on earth is finished! What have I done for others during my Life?  Life isn't about me but about JESUS & then others and then myself last! Do I always remember that? "No!" Do I wish I did? "Yes!"  I'm thankful God doesn't give up on me!!  As long as I have breath I want to Praise God and keep him first in my life!!  Life...What are you giving Jesus with your life?  It's that time of year again where we give and get and are BLESSED!!!  What will you give JESUS this Christmas???

No comments:

Post a Comment