Monday, March 5, 2012

The 5 Love Languages

    I've been thinking alot lately about the 5 love languages and also the 5 Apology languages.  I find these test interesting. Moine & I had taken it a few years ago but it seemed like due to life's circumstances my 5 love languages had changed.  After a dear brother from church talked about it around Valentines Moine & I decided to redo the test.
     Sure enough mine had changed! My primary love language is Words of Affirmation. Then the next 2 were only 1 point different and that was Quality Time and Physical Touch right underneath that. 
     I'm pretty sure my quality time has become so much more important to me due to the changes in our lives.
      Moine's love language...while lets just say I have it pretty easy. His primary love language is Physical Touch but only 1 point less and it was Words of Affirmation. And the next 2 were only 1 point apart again which was Quality Time and Acts of Service. So I can use almost any of the languages and be safe.
      My Apology Language was tied with Expressing Regret and Accepting Responsibility.  Making Restitution was the next following.
     I found this interesting!  I hope to do the one on my children sometime but I haven't yet.  
     I'd encourage you to take the test as well.  It's only 30 questions for each test.  I will include the link so that if your interested you can just click on the link and it will take you straight to the testing page.  Best wishes and I hope you all enjoy. I'd love to hear what your love language is but thats up to you.
     I hope you all feel loved today!!!
http://www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/love/

No comments:

Post a Comment