Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Special Family Supper

A Special Family Supper...

     Valentines was over and I had happened to go to town one Friday and they had tons of Valentines stuff for like 90% off. I decided to make a special meal for my family. I don't do it near as often as I should. My family loves when I just light candles with our meal even if it is just sandwiches or pizza.
     This night in particular I decided to go all out for my family. I challenge you to do the same. Does your family know how much they're loved?  Do they think everytime you set the table real pretty that your having company? 
All excited and ready to eat!  If mom hurries up and
gets the pictures taken!!

How I had the table set! Each of the children had a
lollipop and Moine got a choc. rose!


2 comments:

  1. very nice !! my girls love eating by candlelight too. i thought already I should try to make one special meal a week..turns out more like once or twice a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know what ya mean there Janice!!

    ReplyDelete