Friday, October 12, 2012

Another Birthday...

Blowing out her 5 candles!!
I'm 5!!!  She was very happy & excitied!!
The Family all ready to celebrate!!
 Happy  5th Birthday!

It's hard to believe that my little girl is already 5!  Five years ago we had a beautiful baby girl and we named her Brenda Diane.  She is unique and very special!  The girl Rachel that we named our daughter Rachel after has a sister Brenda and Moine just liked that name. I decided that it would be ok but I wasn't sure that any of my middle names would go well with it. We ended up choosing Diane. Diane is after the oldest granddaughter  of the people I lived with in Mississippi. She was born handicap. She has always had a very special spot in my heart since I met her. Diane is also the middle name of  a dear friend!   
       Brenda is such a big helper! She loves to do dishes & fold laundry. She also loves to be a little helper. She likes to play doll and be a little mommy. And yes she loves to be life of the party too!     
       On October 4th, Moine even happened to have the day off and got to be home to share her birthday with her. Which was a                    
highlight!! So for supper that night we had her special birthday supper. If you know Brenda very well you know that her favorite main dish is spaghetti!  Yes,that was what we had for supper along with garlic bread, & pink lemonade and of course chocolate cake & ice cream. Yes, she loves her chocolate already!! 
The morning of her birthday 
Oinking like a piggy,,,,
She had to lick the bowl
clean ~ Little Choc. face!!
her little brother decided he wanted some cake for breakfast so he got it out of the fridge and took it to the table while Brenda walked in right after he took the lid off and quickly snatched up the cake with the lid  loosely set on top. I'm not sure what happened but as I came around the corner she dropped the cake. She claimed her brother was chasing here. Anyway the pan slipped out of her hand and there lay her birthday cake as you will see in the photos below. I had to take the pan off then and thankfully the cake had been in the fridge cause of the cream cheese icing and so I was able to pick up the whole cake with my hands and put it back in the pan. She had requested a heart and peanut butter & sprinkles on her cake and so I just made a heart out of peanut butter on top. and let her put sprinkles on it. It still looked fairly decent after it was spilled but we did have to pull some dirt and etc... off of the cake. Other then that she had a wonderful birthday and loved all the phone calls and text messages and facebook messages she got!! Sad to say she handled the whole cake issue better then I would of :( . 
Brenda also requested that we each have a candle at our place setting so we did just that too!!  I love this girl! Although she always keeps me guessing!  Another favorite of hers is Ketchup and she eats it on almost everything. I told Moine I almost filled the heart in with ketchup. I think she actually would of liked it. lol...She is very special!!!  And another year older.....
           The last photo Michael told Brenda that he wanted to give her a present but didn't have anything to give her that would be special. So if it was ok with her he would just go ahead and comb her hair for her for her birthday present! And he 
did just that!!! I'm not sure she was totally thrilled but I think it did make her feel special!  Rather Interesting!!



opps the cake got dropped...

And we made it!! The cake is back
in the pan!





And now well see if I can pick it up
and keep it all together.
Michael combing Brenda's hair!        





No comments:

Post a Comment