Monday, November 28, 2011

Children and Our day

 Awaken at 7am by a boy being potty trained! I think we might be arriving to the end of that stage :)!
All the other children awaken 10 minutes later.
And so the day begins.
After getting dressed for the day I walk downstairs to find my living room already tore apart with a house of blankets invading!
A boy in the bathroom filling a new container of sidewalk chalk with water (the chalk was still in it) that a dear friend had just sent the children.
The 2 oldest get started on school. The dri-gas man comes so I go to the basement to lite the pilot. Walk back up to see couch cushions made into fields for tractors which the school boy was dreaming of while trying to do school.
I go to the bathroom and walk out to find my daughter putting mashed potatoes all over the wall. About ready to discipline the second child when the first child pipes up, "Mom, I'm the only one that did it I promise! He was just cleaning it off!  What the world??
My laptop is turned on (which the children aren't suppose to touch unless given permission) and they're logged on.
Milk gets spilled on the table.
School papers get scattered.
 Tractor gets thrown.
Discipline session!
Took a break from school and everyone is taking naps!!!
I'm getting clothes packed as my dear husband will make his appearance one more time before he heads out for the week and I didn't get them packed yesterday!  And he wasn't feeling the best.
So now that leads me on to what shall I make for supper and as soon as the children awake we need to finish school. Hoping for a better afternoon.!  That's are day so far folks!!  Hope yours is better!!
But were thankful for the rough days so the good days seem so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment