Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Challenge...

I asked for peace and quiet...
I asked for some alone time...
I asked for time when I wouldn't be so tired that I could just sit and pray...
I asked for the help to get me away from my computer...
I wined I complained and then I was given all that I asked for!

I wined snow...I  don't want it!
No Internet...How will I make it through the night?
No electric...How will I feed the children?
Which means NO heat! What are you kidding me?
I don't want my children to freeze.

God gave me what I asked for:
Put my computer away by no Internet service.
The electric was out by 5:30pm and it was dark
and the children were all in bed and asleep by 7:30pm
Which gave me much time to have alone time!!
It was very quiet and peaceful!!
And I had tons of time to pray!!
What more could I do anyway so why not pray?

I so dislike when my children wine so why should I??
This has been my challenge today!

No comments:

Post a Comment