Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Children's Chitter Chatter

This house is bustling with excitement!  This is the talk I hear between my children...
Yeah! It's snowing that means we will get to go to Grandpa Martin's for Christmas today!! 
Mom, can we please go outside and touch the snow? 
The snow is sticking to the ground.
We need gloves.  No we need mittens!
Wow, that snow is falling fast!
A chorus of song, "We wish you a Merry Christmas!"
Real worried children all of a sudden cause daddy isn't here...
We have to pray for daddy! Praying for daddy's safety.
One runs away secretly to pray in the bathroom! 
O let's go make snow angels.
I don't know how.
Yes, you do just like this (and lays on floor and shows by example)!
O, yes that's right I do know how! Let's go outside!
We can go make a snowman!
Winter is finally here!
Hey guys, look its all snowy over here.
The ground is all covered over here. Let's go check the next window!
Can we go outside? Please!
When we get alot of snow today then we can put on the plow.
No, mom doesn't know how to put the plow on.
Yes, she does cause I'm going to help her. That way my hands get get all greasy. Excited giggle!
Mom, can we go put the plow on?
Look guys there is so much snow outside!
Momma, do you want snow?
Momma, do you like snow?
Well, if not you should cause it's so much fun!
Wow, what alot of chitter chatter! 
I love my 4 little Muskateers!  They are such a joy!








1 comment:

  1. oh fun ! enjoyed this post. Sounds like my Hannah, she continues to pray for snow...esp. since she just got new snowpants and our ground is brown !

    ReplyDelete