Friday, December 9, 2011

More Chatter & happenings....

Waking up to having choc milk being poured on top of me.  And just about a week ago it was Lemonade.

A day full of many questions???

 Momma, How is gum made?

"Momma, how is this and how is that made???  Lets, just say I got called to the bathroom and was even asked how things were made.

30, 30, 40,40 and I sold it to that Lucky Lady!

Sweet potatoes in my rocking chair......in the babys hair.

I was wrapping present's and my little boy wanted to know what I'm wrapping so I showed him and his reply was, "Yay, Kenny (Moine's boss) will like that! Mom, I'm going to tell Kenny that all he gets for Christmas is a bag!"  And walks away with a giggle!

Before I got started I had so many more but now I can't seem to remember. :(



1 comment:

  1. sounds sooo familiar ! and SUCH questions they come up with !!!won't post on facebook for sure :)
    Oh, the joys of preschoolers!

    ReplyDelete