Sunday, December 18, 2011

Quiet Moments...

Quiet moments...
   What are quite moments many will ask I'm sure...I've been there I know it seems like you can never have a quiet moment. Unless you get up real EARLY or stay up real LATE! Of course were busy mothers and so we want all the sleep we can.  Where can we as busy mothers find a few quite moments in each day?
As I contemplated this today. I was thankful that I have more quiet moments then I did 3 years ago let alone 1 year ago!!  Its hard to find that quiet moment when your husband can't be home for several days but if you really want to you will. Ouch, I know if I really want to I will find a way to make time for a few quiet moments but will I??  I was privileged to have my husband home this weekend and as I was wondering will we be late for another church service? Will the children have to miss Sunday School yet another Sunday??  God spoke to me! I was in the shower and it was like He said as plain as day...Rhoda, enjoy your quiet moment today!  The water is a cleansing that will make you feel fresh and give you a clean start to your day. So instead of being grouchy i decided to enjoy a few precious quiet moments!
    In the afternoon I decided it didn't matter how my house looked when I got out but I was locking the bathroom door for a quiet moment...
   Some days are harder then others...But I challenge you...Will you find a few quiet moments to help you through your day???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment