Friday, December 23, 2011

Truth & Chuckles...

Rachel said, "Mom, it's so sad when someone loses a loved one!"

We were headed home from a viewing and Rachel said, "Mom, we want to go see that lady in the basket!"

Michael quickly corrected her, "It's not a basket its a casket!"

Michael then goes on to say, "Mom, when a person dies and after their funeral God will take them to Heaven in a casket and once the person is in Heaven then God just drops the casket back down! Thats right. Right, Mom?"

I said, "Ok, Egg city comen up boys!"  And Myron repeats, "Eggs comen up city boys!"

I was putting Michael to bed when he looks up at me and says, "Mom, when I die I'll invite you and dad to my viewing! And then you ones can come on  over and watch them bury me too when they bury me!"  I told Moine I think we've been to, too many funerals this year.

We were eating pizza for supper and it had chopped up onions on it. Michael all of a sudden says, "Hey, Dad look, I lost a tooth!" So his dad said, really? And Michael opens his hand. Here in the palm of his hand was a diced onion.


No comments:

Post a Comment