Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Michael Edward Martin

     Michael Edward Martin

It is way past time to introduce our next child to you!  Our oldest son but second child is Michael Edward. Michael was named after his dad as that is his dads middle name! His Grandpa Martin is called Mike be most people so he was also named after Grandpa Martin. Michael was also named after Grandpa Gingerich as my dad's name was Edward but often went by Ed. And Michael thinks this is pretty special to be named after his daddy and both grandpas!!  

Michael is very artistic. He loves to draw and he has an imagination far beyond what I though was capable. He has a very tender heart especially for other hurting children. He loves to get a box together to send to friends and family and cousins who are in the hospital or laid up due to difficulties in their lives. 

A highlight of Michael is getting to go with daddy in the semi! He loves it and has a memory far greater then I ever imagined my children having. He definetly gets his memory & really good drawing from his Daddy! He could tell you how is dad had 3 piecies of equipment loaded on his trailer 6 months ago.  He is daddy's side kick 24/7 whenever possible.

He enjoys playing semi and loves the outdoors.  He enjoys making things. He is in Kindergarten and does very well. Although he really doesn't care for writing he does do really well in it. I homeschool Rachel & Michael  together.


Hauling an oversize load just like daddy!
Another load...crackers were wheels.



I want to be just like Daddy!

Michael with a writing paper. Sorry I haven't
learned how I can turn these photos once I've
got it on my blog.
Learning electrical info from dad.





Our little Fireman!
A semi with I'm not sure what hooked to it.
Michael ready for my sisters wedding!


Another excavator...

Excavator...

A log truck just like Uncle Rupert
in Wisconsin.
  A picture Michael drew. Its suppose to be
my sister on her honeymoon. See them
sitting in the hammock between the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment