Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mind Spinning....

My mind is spinning!!  Not always a good thing...But I'll share my spinnings....
 Child training...spanking...age to quit spanking...other forms of disipline...
Weddings...Beautiful...lovely...and a great reminder of my commitment to my dear husband....
Life...why some people are abused...have to grow up with a terrible home life....
Why theres Divorce....
What happened to true LOVE....
A true and unwavering relationship with Christ....
Who has all the piecies of my heart?...
Foster homes...
Hurting children...
Every wants to b loved and accepted...
What people won't do for attention...
Family....
lifestyles...
Death....
If I died What would be said at my Funeral??...
Dreaming..
One place we'd love to go is Jamica....
Children how sweet and Innocent they are...
In 5 years how will life be??....
Trucking...Semis.....
Babies...Why they have to die before they're born??.....Born with health issues and rushed to NICU....
Babies...sweet and cuddly and loveable...
And on and on this mind spins....I want to cry...I want to laugh.....
Does anyone else mind thing of so many things in less then an hour???

No comments:

Post a Comment