Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Special Supper with Leftovers

 
Delightful Leftover Supper
 
 
    I want you to know this idea didn't origonate from me but I absolutely loved it as did my children so I wanted to share it with my friends as well.
 
My Girls helped set the table! They loved doing it!!

I also typed out a menu and here it is!


    Each place setting had a name tag that the girls had made as well  and then beside each place setting was the menu that I had typed out. It was all left~overs that I had in my fridge that needed to be eaten. A little of this and a little of that! Even though my 2 youngest couldn't read it they loved it just as much as the others did. I then was their waitress and took each of their orders and served them.  They loved it as they got to choose what they wanted for supper! It cleaned out my fridge really well too!!!  We all enjoyed it so much that I think well do it again sometime when the left overs stack up!! It made a special evening with the food that was already made!!         Happy Serving~ 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment