Monday, February 25, 2013

Waiting And Trusting...

Waiting And Trusting

   What no phone call from the Doc.? And you have no results as yet??  Waiting, waiting and still more waiting! I get so tired of waiting and just want to whine and complain at times. You know what I'm sure God gets tired of waiting on me to completely trust Him and give Him full control too. Maybe this time of waiting is what God is trying to use to teach me yet another thing in this situation. In fact I know it is!
    Trust? You mean you want me to not worry about my husband working alone with no one else around since he passed out? You want me to fully give up my husband to you and trust him completly to you? Just trust God, He will take care of us! I know, I know but its so hard to fully give up the love of your life or your child but as my husband reminded me last night, "The sooner you give in and give it all up to God the sooner He can do His complete work and the sooner You can enjoy life and Live in God's Will! God knows what's best for us!"  
    This is particularly hard for me as many of you know my father had a stroke when I was 10 and it left him paralyzed. My mom had to work and provide for the family. Life was rough and hard but I did learn alot. I don't want this for my family though. I want my children to have it better! To have what I wanted but couldn't have. Now I know my husband isn't paralyzed or anything like that and for that were very thankful. But he is very worn out and the children say, "Dad is just always so tired and worn out and is too tired to play games most days especially if he works a few hours during the day."  And so my head spins and I'm like "No, God! Please No!" This has been the restling of my heart of late. Until I learn to fully Trust God!
     I have had to learn to TRUST God so much more! And to not just give God control of most of my life but ALL of my Life. Even the most prized people in my life. I know God is my Father and He is the King of my heart and my husband is second! Is God truly 1st in your life and your husband 2nd and then your children?  I've realized so often God ends up last not first. If He isn't first in your life I challenge you to make Him first. Make sure and spend time with Him in His Word and in prayer. Does God have complete control of your life or are you holding back to something or someone you hold so dear to your heart??  
     If I could redo one thing in my past it would be to enjoy and truly make God the true love of my life when I was younger and single and didn't have much else to worry about. But I'm not going to linger on that I'm going to move on and cotinue to do it in my married life.
     My husband was so right when He said, "The sooner, the better!"  As weird as it may  sound were thanking God for allowing this to happen to us. We have become closer as a couple. Closer as a family! Best of All closer to God!! And have learned so many valuable lessons!
     Here we are near the end of another day and still waiting for answers but I have HOPE and TRUST God! He knows!!We have a doctors appointment on Wednesday morning and we should get the results to his 24 hour EEG then. Until then one thing I know is We are in God's care!! PRAISE HIM!!!
    Hope you have a great day trusting and relaxing in God even in the mist of the unknown! I like to call it the great adventure with the ones I love best or the Blessed & Unknown Journey!!!  Blessings~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment