Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Blessing~

A Blessing

    We awoke yesterday with alot of mixed feelings. Moine needed to run down to his bosses place and sweep out the semi and a few things like that. I needed to run to town and get a few much needed items and stuff for our church campout. Before I left for town Moine and I were just talking how things were starting to get tight again with work getting slower and how we needed to really be careful of each step we made and etc.... 
     We were feeling kinda down and I told Moine that God hasn't failed us yet and has always provided! I said, "Lets not give up hope we know God will provide OUR NEEDS one way or another!" It isn't that were hurting but winters are always tougher for us.
      Well my stop was at Meijer and I had already tried to be very careful what my list held. But I went through it one more time marking off another item or 2 that I felt we could really do without. I enjoy shopping but shopping alone with 4 children and trying to run a very tight budget isn't exactly fun to me. One thing I do know though is my children have learned alot about money, couponing, & budgeting!  
      I had one of the children begging for something and one of the other children leaned over and said,"Just stop!  Sorry, but that's not in our budget right now!" 
       Something amazing and beyond my belief happened to me on this shopping trip! I had done all my shopping and was in line at the checkout. I had put all my stuff up on the belt and was trying to make sure my 4 children didn't get any gum or candy and add it to the pile. When the couple in front of us turned and asked me if I had 2 sets of twins? I replied, "No!" The guy then replied,"While it looks like you have your hands full." I said, "Yes, that I do!" He looked at me and winked and put out his hand and said, "Here we want you to have this!" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and said, "Are you sure?"  He replied,"Yes, with another wink and a smile." I said, "Thank you so much! God bless you! This really means so much to us!" He walked away and his wife and him looked back one more time as they walked away from the register and I again said, "Thanks so much and I pray God will bless you!" They both smiled and walked away!  
       It's so hard to explain the look on their faces! It was like Jesus shining through them!! I couldn't even wait till I got home. I instantly texted Moine and told him what happened. Moine texted me back what our check was which was a nice surprise also!!  We were/are blessed!!  We had to take time to thank God for shining through and showing us that yes, we need to just Trust HIM!  And to me it was a sign or a reminder that, "Yes, God will provide our every need!"
       It was a challenge to me. Can others see Jesus Shining through me? Tonight I feel very overwhelmed, but so blessed!!!
Thank You Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment