Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Birthday time~Myron turns 4

The children made sure daddy had a
birthday hat too.

The girls helping to make Myron's
Birthday supper!
 It's hard to believe that my little boy has just celebrated his 4th birthday!  For their birthday this year we told them that Dad & Mom would take them out on a date alone. And they could choose the place. I couldn't believe it, Myron choose Chilis! He had gone to Chilis with his Aunt Crystal & mom one time. So off to Chilis it was! It was a first for daddy! Myron thought it was pretty cool that he had sunglasses like daddy too!  We enjoyed taking him out and I know he enjoyed it too! But for the sake of the other children we made a cake and for supper the next night we had party hats. It was just us as a family but they loved it!! It was a very special time. Each of the children are excitied and can't wait for their birthday!!  I look forward to each birthday so we can have some one on one time with each child and make them feel special and loved and they get all of undivided attention!!  O, to top the night off our waitress found out we were there for Myron's birthday so they gave him a FREE desert! He still thinks that desert was a very special addition to his night out! I love each of my children!!! I'm so thankful God has blessed me with each of them!
All 4 children with the birthday hats
and tag on!
Myron showing his age!
I'm 4!!!
Trying to look cool! On his
date with dad & mom alone!


He choose Chilie's!! Yummy!!           


No comments:

Post a Comment